Sunday, October 14, 2007

it must all be about....

You.
I haven't been allowed
'Cept in small patches
The usual things life brings
To not express
My own fears
My own things
In this world
For so fucking long
I care not to dream
And its still my fault
All this happened to you
Ill get down on that bench
And testify
To all the wrongs
They did for you
In love
For god
For family too
And none of it matters
When I cannot exist
Not even for moments
Its all about you.
I'm sorry I existed
To help you on through
But I promise from now on
I'll just let you
Do your own things
Your own way
While I pardon
My inadequateness
My inept feelings
And the smattering
Of things you think true
Its only as lonely
As the absence
Of all of the loving
I was not left with
And thieves have taken
And the cops will sort it
And I've got a feeling
Its only my problem
Just like backs broken
And accusing the truth
Of being a liar
And its all you can do
For I have done nothing
To be so construed
Except not be a follower
Of some never lived jew.

1 comment:

BD said...

The name of a lonely soul, is scratched into my brain until he found out, that he sits on a throne...