Thursday, October 11, 2007

disorganised diatribe

The war in Iraq!
The war in Iraq!
The things that we give and cannot take back!
The Terror!
The Terror!
The trust of the error!
Killing the white girls with long, blonde hair!
The Care!
The Care!
(And) What once was
is no longer there!

Stacking belief
And corpses of sheep
While convincing the flock
There is no reason to bleet.
If only we could
Repeal what stood
In the way of the heroes
if only we would!

I Believe!
I Believe!
Everything that I see!
Every glimpse that is giving
And is meant to deceive!
My People!
My Sheeple!
There's only fear to feel!
Only revenge and anger are left to be real!

(A lie)
(A lie)
(A disproportionate time)
(Thrown from the cliff)
(And expected to climb)

1 comment:

honest + popular said...

always feel your heart when you write. at least you never hold back. one of the many reasons to love.